Morrisons Cove Herald - Putting cows on the front page since 1885.


Photos from: Martinsburg Home Uninhabitable After Fire




Rick Boston

J.R. Fagans stands in the burned-out master bedroom of his East Julian Street home. The April 12 fire caused extensive smoke and water damage to the rest of the home, Fagans said a lot of work to restore the home needs to be done before his family can move back in.



Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021