Morrisons Cove Herald - Putting cows on the front page since 1885.


Photos from: Milton Burgess Writes About the Lemon House (1970)




Allan J. Bassler

The Lemon House near Cresson was built by John A. Lemon, who was prominent in Pennsylvania politics for many years in the late 1800s. He was known as a businessman and a philanthropist.



Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020