Morrisons Cove Herald - Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

Chimney Fire


January 24, 2019

Rick Boston

The Martinsburg Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to a chimney fire at a home on Chandelle Drive in North Woodbury Township on Tuesday afternoon, Jan. 22. The fire was quickly put out and damage was minimal.


For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2019