Morrisons Cove Herald - Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

75 Years Ago

Bernard Snider Injured in Fire

 


Herald of Feb. 28, 1946

Bernard O. Snider of New Enterprise was injured while escaping from a burning poultry house on his parent’s farm. Mr. Snider was making the poultry house ready for 2,000 chicks. While he was starting the third of three brooder stoves, one exploded. The burning stove was near the door. To get out of the building Mr. Snider had to go through the flames. The building was destroyed. The loss was estimated at $1,500.

Cottage owners at Cypher Beach, Bedford County, were opposed to a proposal that Broad Top Township take over the two main streets of the colony. Cottage ow...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 09/21/2021 02:34