Morrisons Cove Herald - Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

10 Years Ago

Borough Building Opens

 


Herald of July 14, 2011

Martinsburg’s manager and borough council invited the public to an open house of the new borough building July 16. The building, while complete and occupied, is still receiving finishing touches. A six-inch-diameter aluminum flagpole donated by W. Gene Henry was recently installed on the Woodlawn Avenue side of the building.

Concerns including excessive speeding and stray cats led residents living along Reed Street in Sproul to attend the Greenfield Township Board of Supervisors meeting. Several residents stated drivers are ignoring the posted 25 mph speed limit an...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021