Blair Co. Jr. Livestock Club Gives Out 10 Scholarships
September 2, 2021
The Blair County Junior Livestock Club presented 2021 scholarships at the sale held on Tuesday, Aug. 17.
Of the 10 recipients, six were first-year scholarships with $1,500 scholarships:
• Daughter of Aaron and Julie Uplinger of Williamsburg
• 2021 graduate of Williamsburg High School
• Plans to attend the University of Pittsburgh-Greensburg majoring in biological sciences
• Livestock club involvement: Swine 4-H Club, Lamb Chops 4-H Club
• Has exhibited lambs and pigs for approximately five years
• Activities include: livestock judging, track, marchin...