Morrisons Cove Herald - Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

Public Notices


September 30, 2021


A lawsuit has been filed against you. A copy of the lawsuit and other court papers can be obtained by calling or communicating with the clerk as listed below. If you do not want a judgment or order taken against you without your input, you must file an “Answer” or a “Response” in writing with the court, and pay the filing fee. If you do not file an “Answer” or “Response” the other party may be given the relief requested in his/her Petition or Complaint. To file your “Answer” or “Response” take, or send, the “Answer” or “Re...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021