Morrisons Cove Herald - Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

25 Years Ago

Building Receives Facelift

 

October 21, 2021



Herald of Oct. 17, 1996

Upgrades to the former Morrison Cove High School included the addition of a new roof, about 30 new windows and re-pointing of the stone work. G. Mitchell Grace was the general contractor. Brothers Gary and Eddie Stern of Martinsburg were owners of the Brownstone building at Bean Hill.

The Cove CROP Walk raised more than $3,900 in pledges, as 351 participants covered the six-mile route from the Spring Cove Middle School to Morrisons Cove Memorial Park.

Roaring Spring Giant Eagle presented a plaque to Roaring Spring Elementary School in recognition of the school’s ou...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 01/26/2022 10:57