100 Years Ago
Planing Mill Sold
October 28, 2021
Herald of Nov. 4, 1921
The Bolger, Grafius and Company planing mill in Martinsburg was sold to R. E. Fluke and C. A. Hersberger. The new owners were to operate under the name “Home Builders and Company” George. W. Geist, liquidating partner for Bolger, Grafius and Company, thanked their customers for their patronage during the past 33 years.
The Martinsburg Garage, operated by Fred H. Madera was moved from the Eagle building to the blacksmith shop on the Burket property, North Market Street.
Irving Dilling of Fredericksburg butchered a hog weighing 301 pounds. George C. Miller of Henrie...