Conemaugh Nason Medical Center Adjusts Visitation Policy
November 24, 2021
Conemaugh Nason Medical Center will adjust the hospital’s visitation policy beginning on Tuesday, Nov. 23, as follows:
• Intensive Care/Medical-Surgical Units: One visitor per patient from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
• Labor and Delivery: One support person for the duration of the stay. No other visitors are permitted at this time.
• Minors (under age 18): One parent or guardian for the duration of the stay.
• Emergency Department: One support person during the ED visit.
• Ambulatory Appointments: One support person is permitted to help patients who require extra assis...