Herald of April 3, 1947
C. W. Negley and family moved from New Enterprise to the former Detwiler farm in Clappertown. It was vacated by the Bill Wagner family, who moved to the Bigelow home in Clappertown vacated by Chester P. Creps. Chester P. Creps moved to the tenant house on the Jesse Hoover farm near Diehl’s Crossroads which had been vacated by Ralph Heidler and family when they moved to the George Stonerook property near Curryville.
The farm vacated by Mr. Negley is now occupied by Jason Hoover and family who moved from Waterside. The Hoovers had formerly resided 14 years on the far...