GACTC Inducts 51 Students Into The National Technical Honor Society
March 31, 2022
The Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center (GACTC) inducted 51 students into the National Technical Honor Society (NTHS), an educational nonprofit that honors, recognizes, and empowers students and teachers in career and technical education.
The students include multiple Cove students:
• Mikylaah Bauman, Cosmetology, Claysburg
• Cody Becker, Computer Programming, Central
• Jarrin Butler, Computer & Networking Technology, Central
• Devan Chrisawn, Graphic Design, Claysburg
• Hawke Claycomb, Culinary Arts, Claysburg
• Jaden Hensley, Computer & Networking Technology, Hollidaysb...