DUI Task Force to Hold Events
April 14, 2022
The officers of the Blair DUI Task Force will make their presence known on area roadways in one or more fashions (check point, roving patrol, or mobile awareness) to ensure Blair County roadways are as safe as possible.
• Avoid drunk driving altogether and don’t drink and drive.
• Before drinking, designate a sober (non-drinking) driver.
• If you’re impaired, use a taxi or Uber, call a sober friend or family member to get home safely.
• If you see a drunk driver on the road, don’t hesitate to contact 911.
• If you know someone who is about to drive or ride while im...