Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

25 Years Ago

Benson School Purchased

Herald of March 8, 1997

W. Gene Henry of Martinsburg purchased the former Benson School building. Henry apparently submitted the highest bid after the building went up for sale due to the owner failing to pay taxes.

Williamsburg Borough Council approved a motion to form a municipal authority which would remove the community’s water system from the jurisdiction of the state Public Utility Commission.

Janet Kreider of Martinsburg was honored with a Certificate of Appreciation from the Nason Hospital Auxiliary for 22 years of service as the Nason Gift Shop manager. Mrs. Kreider retired in 19...

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 02/27/2024 04:42