100 Years Ago
Committee Consummates a Deal
June 2, 2022
Herald of June 9, 1922
The committee in charge of securing the grove to be known as the Morrisons Cove Memorial Park consummated a deal this week that gave what is known as the Snyder’s Grove to the association.
Miss Hazel Kemberlin entered the office of the Morrisons Cove Telephone Company to train for an operator.
A new four room school was being planned for the Mines. The building was to sit along the state highway, one-half mile from Williamsburg.
Whooping Cough was reported at Barley’s Corner, several of the children of Emory Ebersole being afflicted with it.
Mary Elizabeth, daught...