Morrisons Cove Herald - Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

25 Years Ago

W-burg Church to Close

 


Herald of June 26, 1997

The Williamsburg Presbyterian Church was set to permanently close its doors after 181 years of ministry. The Williamsburg church was the last Presbyterian church in the Cove.

Plans were underway for the Agricultural Parade to be held in Martinsburg on July 1. Steven Mowry was parade chairman and George H. Bridenbaugh of Martinsburg RD 1 was the Morrisons Cove Agriculture Honoree.

Paul W. Ritchey was awarded the Community Service Award by the Martinsburg Booster Association. Mr. Ritchey was the former operator of Ritchey’s Dairy.

The Northern Bedford School Board...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021