PennDOT Resumes Reviews for Bridge Replacement Projects
September 22, 2022
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced that it has resumed planning work and federal environmental reviews for six bridge replacement projects proposed as part of the Major Bridge Public-Private Partnership (MBP3).
The six projects moving forward through the federal environmental process in 2022 are:
• I-80 Canoe Creek Bridges;
• I-80 North Fork Bridges;
• I-78 Lenhartsville Bridge;
• I-80 Nescopeck Creek Bridges;
• I-80 over Lehigh River Bridge Project; and
• I-81 Susquehanna Project.
These projects are moving forward through the federal e...