Morrisons Cove Herald - Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

50 Years Ago

Plan Approved for New Fire Hall


December 29, 2022

Herald of Jan. 4, 1973

Roaring Spring firemen and auxiliary members approved a plan for a new two-story steel fire hall. Nicodemus Construction Co. of Martinsburg prepared the plan that the firemen accepted.

The renovated sanctuary of the Trinity United Methodist Church in Roaring Spring was to be dedicated in a special service with guest speaker Bishop John B. Warman, resident Bishop of the Harrisburg Area of the United Methodist Church. Gifts and Memorials to be dedicated included the “Joyous Cross”, chancel furnishings, the lectern bible and new pews.

Stanley R. Over of Martinsburg p...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Our Family of Publications Includes:


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2022