Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

75 Years Ago

Church Repaired After Fire

Herald of April 1, 1948

The Albright Church of the Brethren has been completely repaired and greatly improved since the disastrous fire and desecration destroyed its beauty and usefulness on October 10, 1947. As a rededication of the building the officials of the church are planning an all day series of meetings and a rally day service on Sunday April 4.

No new cases of scarlet fever have developed in the Martinsburg community, and those children of Martins school who were quarantined and under observation expect to soon be back at their desks.

Dean Black, son of Mr. and Mrs.Preston Black of P...

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 06/15/2024 05:42