Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

100 Years Ago

New Office Opens

Herald of April 27, 1923

‘Squire J. H. Nicodemus who for many years has had his office in the building next to Rearick’s furniture store, has opened an office at his residence, corner East Allegheny and Mulberry streets. The “Squire would be pleased to meet his many clients at his home office and will have office hours from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.

The second annual Field Day for the schools of the three townships was held at the Morrisons Cove Vocational school. Practically all the thirty schools of North Woodbury, Huston and Taylor townships were represented. The children enjoyed field events like s...

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 06/22/2024 11:09