Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

RS Trinity United Church Celebrates 125 Years

On Sunday morning Feb. 11, the congregation of Trinity United Methodist Church of Roaring Spring celebrated 125 years in their current building.

The congregation’s origin dates back to 1830 in Rodman and in 1867 built a new structure on North Main Street which it used for 31 years until it was sold to the Roaring Spring Mennonite Church.

The church’s present location at 434 East Main Street was dedicated on Nov. 29, 1898.

The Anniversary Sunday Celebration took place with worship at 9:30 a.m., being led by Pastor Ryan Gephart of Trinity United Methodist Church. He was joined by several former...

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 
Rendered 07/17/2024 10:23