Putting cows on the front page since 1885.

50 Years Ago

Nason Hires Asst. Admin

Herald of May 2, 1974

Nason Hospital created the new position of assistant administrator, and officials named John Kinney of Ohio to fill the position. In a separate note, Helen Beach of Martinsburg, director of nursing, announced her resignation, and Zelda Teeter was named interim director.

About 350 persons attended the dedication service for the new church building at the St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Williamsburg. The Most Rev. James J. Hogan, bishop for the Altoona- Johnstown Diocese, conducted Mass.

A team of 30 men and 10 vehicles from Petty-Ray Geophysical Inc. of Houston, Texas, spe...

 

Reader Comments(0)